Important Changes! Please Open

9:15:00 PM


Heyyyyy people. How you doing? *Wendy's voice*  Happy New Month!! It's September, exactly 4 months left to make this year an extra great year. Please forgive me for this very late post today. I know I'm late on Unfoldit will continue tomorrow I promise. Why is this post labelled Important Changes you may ask? Hmnn have you noticed anything yet? No? No? Look again now pleassseee..

Okay let me kill it.. I have my own domain!!!!!!!!! Yes that's right, it's officially www.DrDedun.com  Really happy I finally got to do this. I wanted to wait till today so it can be proper official and that leads me to the second announcement..

If you've been following this blog, you would know I started this blog as a Medical Student and guess what again? Today, I officially became a Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (that's the reason I was MIA today) I'm so so so so so so happy I can't even explain it. The draining and long training is finally over, for now! I'm so grateful to God for I wouldn't have completed this without Him and my ever supportive family and friends and to you reading my blog too. I focused on this blog as an escape mechanism but I found another home with you guys reading. I know you don't usually comment but I see y'all in my analytics and email list (subscribe btw *wink*). Thank you thank you! I can't wait to see what this next level of life holds. I'm used to Dr Dedun so it doesn't sound weird to me anymore lol but it's awesome that it's certified and permanent now.

My third announcement is, I'm going to include Videos (vlogs?)!! yaaay. I will unveil what the videos will be about later but stay tuned for My Success Story coming up on Sunday and you can like my page on facebook where I've shared a few videos too.  You can subscribe to my youtube channel here.  

Too excited and thanks for your support and understanding!

Love,
Dr Dedun

You Might Also Like

2 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer