#10DBC: Fun Day

3:27:00 PM



Day 8 was on Saturday and it was supposed to be a fun day. Go out, do something fun and blog about it. Coincidentally, Saturday was my Graduation day so that's something fun right? ahahah. It was something new and I tried to make it as fun as I could.

Late morning was the ceremony. Screamed, laughed, took loads of pictures then came back home to bake and cook lunch (life of a business woman). I couldn't rest and prep for my grad dinner. Time went by so fast and I had to rush out for my dinner. The dinner was fun and I'm grateful for my fun day! Very unique fun day right?

Let's imagine Saturday was not my grad day, I probably would have gone to the town's park with a friend and just let the day go by relaxing under the sun with some wine. If I enjoy it, I can make it a tradition and do that any given day I have the freedom to spend time on me. I can switch it up with movie dates or just a good ol' restaurant time. Oh, and alone. I've traveled alone, gone to movies alone, eaten out alone etc. I love my "alone" time, you should too.

____
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 8

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer