I Have A BBM Channel!!

6:49:00 PM


I swear sometimes I just do spontaneous things. Some weeks ago, I created this BBM channel just because I want to interact with more people. You know I have more time on my hands now. I don't know why I didn't share the info since, let's just say I forgot. Some days ago, my Msc time table was released and it turns out it's going to be a very chilled program lmao. So I thought I should finally share this channel, get to know everyone and reach out to more people.

How to Add:

All you have to do is enter the PIN like you would if you want to add someone on BBM.

PIN: C00452386

Can't wait to interact with you!.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ah are you serious. No wonder I didn't get any notification. Lemme check what I did wrong. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
    2. Just checked. The pin is correct. don't know what's wrong :( can you search for Truth Be Told in the channel search link?

      Delete

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer