Dr Dedun Featured and Interviewed. Yay!

1:24:00 PM


I'm wondering why I never posted this on the blog. I think it's because most of my readers are either on my personal Facebook or Page. So some weeks ago, I was published on two amazing platforms, Pulse Ng and Stella Dimorkorkus' Blog. I was also privileged to be interviewed on Africa Business Radio. I'm grateful for these opportunities and if you are yet to read the articles and listen to the interviews, I will post the links below.

African Perspective: A Phenomenal Woman - Dr Dedun (The Radio Interview)


The Experience
When I shared the links on my facebook page, I just thought it will be one of my normal links that people will just like and waka pass. Next thing, notifications started rolling in, one share turned to 55shares. Friend requests from people I don't know, which I accepted by the way, to comments. Ah I was overwhelmed. It was a strange feeling and in my head I was like "na small me people dey celebrate so?" No no that was not a pseudo-humility cry, I was actually wondering how impossible my accomplishments seemed to people that don't know me. I was joyful that I was being celebrated on a scale I've never experienced. Then I remember someone telling me that the people that will celebrate me more are not friends but strangers and it all clicked. Anyway, I got amazing connections from that particular day that I will cherish so much, can't wait to see what these new friendships will bring forth. I just want to say thank you to everyone that genuinely celebrated me and with me. God bless you and yours more than you can ever imagine. From my mouth to God's ears, you will also be celebrated! 

Love, 
Dr Dedun

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer