#10DBC: I DID IT! DAY 10

11:04:00 PM


When I started this challenge, 10 days seemed so far and I didn't know what to expect. It didn't help that I blog everyday normally, I now decided to add an extra post to the daily blog post. Haba that already panned out to be hectic. I stopped the challenge on Day 6 not because I wanted to but because real life was too busy I didn't even have time for myself. From running errands to attending to businesses, I couldn't handle blogging with all that. Like I mentioned earlier, there will definitely be times things will get overwhelming. I know y'all see me as the super multi-tasker woman but me staying away from blogging shows that I'm not perfect after all. That is what I've learnt from this challenge.

I learnt to accept the moments when life deals more than one can carry and just learn to navigate one by one if not things can go south at any moment. I dedicated today to catch up on all the days I missed and that just shows that once I'm committed to something, I will definitely get it done! It might not be at the allocated time sometimes but I will get it done! That is just who Dedun is. I set a challenge for myself and get it done. I have an idea and bring it to life. I don't waste time with ideas because I believe everyone can have the same idea but the first to actualize that idea properly wins.

On the journey to freedom, there will be times the freedom looks so far fetched and it might seem better to stay locked in that comfort zone. It is of utmost importance that you don't lose sight of the end goal and push for your freedom from everything in life. Freedom of choice, freedom of how to make money, freedom of growth etc. No one can live your life but you so if you keep putting yourself in a box, you will remain in that box for as long as you wish. If you fear freedom, you will never be free. Face your deepest fear and live your life to the fullest. It could be fear of failure or any other restricting fear. Face it and fail, get back up and try again. Freedom brings peace and tranquility and can be crushed by fear. Let the fear go and be free! Major key to success!

My favorite day was either Day 3, My Perfect Day or Day 4, On SuperPowers If I compulsorily have to pick one then it will be Day 3. I really thought about what my perfect day will be like and the perfect way I will merge my businesses. I wouldn't mind at all if it actually pans out that way but at the end of the day, I will accept God's way.

After this challenge, I don't think any thing major will change for me because I already live a free life, doing what I love doing and not putting any restriction on any aspect of my life. I will just make sure I stay consistent with the blog and try to make it a priority in my daily plan so that anytime I get overwhelmed with work, I can always come here to let off the steam and chat with you all instead of abandoning the blog.

Thank you Natalie Sisson of The SuitCase Entrepreneur for this Daily Blog Freedom Challenge and this is the final time I will write a response to you concerning the challenge. This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 10 . The sun has set on the challenge and I humbly sign out! 

Love, 
Dedun

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. :) :D Welldone oh!No one can live my life but me, nugget right there!

    ReplyDelete

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer