Dr Dedun Presents: Power Lunch & Workshop

3:29:00 PM


It's been a long time coming planning this event and I really took my time because I want to give you the best of me, nothing less. This is really dear to me because I know the level of impact it will have on the five guests that will attend. I shared my Success Story  yesterday and I held back on some in-depth stories I will love to share with you at this event so you can also grow yourself and be financially stable regardless of your age or degree you are getting. 

Aside from the delicious 3 Course Lunch that will be served, you will have the opportunity to network with other people like you that really want to achieve more than what life is currently handling them. That's not all, whether you are business savvy or not, any idea you have can be actualized by submitting your idea before the event and I can evaluate it then present it to you during the workshop section. I will also give a talk session on how to fast track your personal growth and development. This talk session will touch on every aspect of our lives that need to be developed. 

It promises to be an amazing time in the presence of like minds and goal achievers like you. We will challenge each other to be limitless and courageous when taking giant steps. You will have to be there to feel the impact! 

Lastly, because I want the event to be intimate and highly interactive, seats are limited to just 5 Guests. Yes FIVE. As I write this, the seats have been reduced to four because a lucky subscriber registered before it became public info. You should subscribe too so you don't miss awesome giveaways and opportunities from me in the future. Please click the link below to register, thank you. 




Please note, your seat is only guaranteed after you've paid. I hope to see you there. Please click the pictures for all the info you need. Cheers. 







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, 15k that's a lot. well all the best to those who are able to attend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for your comment. HUF15k = 55 $.. For a 3 course lunch and workshop. If you remove the workshop, you won't get the quality of food I'm serving at the lunch for $55... Chef quality Nigerian food that is. And before the event, I plan all the 5 guests business ideas too then present it to them, revise and finalize. That's a lot of work.

      Delete

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer