#10DBC: Beating Procrastination

2:33:00 PM


On day 7, it's about procrastination. We've been told to pick something we procrastinate on a lot and imagine doing it consistently for 30 days. 

I have picked my daily devotional. I won't lie to you and say I'm the perfect Christian. I've gone days without reading my devotional but I never forget to pray though. Prior to last week, the max days I've gone without reading my "open heavens" was three days. Last week, everything just blew out of proportion. From baking to making wigs, cooking to prepping for my visitors to even the morning of my grad day, I was very busy. Through out last week, I woke up running to do something. I didn't have any time to sit and study my devotional like I would love to. I don't like rushing my devotional hence why I needed enough time to digest whatever the devotional tells me for that day. I still feel guilty I missed that amount of days but regardless, I'm glad I didn't forget to pray amidst the chaos. 

For the next 30 days, I'm going to consciously devote my time and effort to make sure I don't miss any day. Lord help me, fingers crossed. I already know the magnitude of positive effect it will have on my spiritual journey. On 19th of Oct, if anyone remembers, please ask me about this personal devotional challenge. If you are also suffering from the procrastination syndrome, challenge yourself today! Let's do this together! 

Never forget, time waits for no one. Do what you have to do at the allocated time. Postponing doesn't get anything done fast. 

___
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 7

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer