#10DBC: Why Freedom?

10:25:00 PM


So many people are in chains not because an evil person chained them, They are in chains because they chained themselves. On Friday, I was privileged enough to be featured on not one but two amazing platforms and because I'm one to always read comments anytime I'm scrolling through a blog post, I definitely didn't skip this time. Then I saw a comment that went like "Master of None"... You know from that saying "Jack of all trades, master of none'...

It's funny because I've actually used this saying before and switched the 'none' with 'all'. Why do people stick with the "Impossible?" Freedom to me means doing the "impossible". Everyday I wake up, I think of ways I can challenge myself and not stick to a supposed box that society has defined for me. When do you exactly become a master of all when you are the jack of all trades? Why can't a jack of all trades become master of all? Since I've gone out of the norm to become jack of all trades, they've all worked for me quite well. If anyone has an answer to why jack of all trades can't be a master should let me know. 

So why is freedom important to me?, Natalie Sisson asked.

  • Freedom pushes your creativity. 
  • Freedom is liberating. 
  • Freedom doesn't keep you in a box. 
  • Freedom does not define you but rather, you use your freedom to define yourself. 
  • Freedom gives you power. 
  • Freedom challenges you. 
  • Freedom is in your mindset. They way you see and live life. 
  • Freedom let's you find your shortcomings. 
  • Freedom gives you the pass to make mistakes, to try and fail. 
If you are one of those who have chained themselves to the "norm" of the society, please set yourself free and experience how beautiful life is when you are free. Step out of your comfort zone, make new friends, try your hands on something different, don't kill yourself because you made a mistake and most importantly, love and make use of your freedom! 

You can use your freedom to impact your world because you would be out of the norm and we all know that the world celebrates extraordinary people which in turn gives a positive effect of inspiration to others. You end up challenging others to also experience freedom and the positive feedback continues. If you want to make the world a better place, always start with you!

_____
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 2 http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/10DBC-Day-2I almost gave up on this challenge because of my busy day and it doesn't help that the challenge's author is in a different time zone, I get the emails late in the day. I didn't give up though and that's what's important.. That is also the beauty in freedom. 

Freedom gives you the choice of quitting but at the same time, tells you not to. How? Because freedom challenges you. !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer