Souled Song: I Stand Amazed - Sinach

11:58:00 AM


That is very correct. Souled Song is officially a column on the blog and sits along side Snap Recipes for Friday slot. Either one or both of them will be posted on Fridays. So today, we have a song that is amazeballs. It was one of my go to songs while I was writing my finals. I don't know how I just found out about Sinach (yes I'm stale, I know), she's really amazing and I'm proud she's a Nigerian sister that has gone global. The song is called I stand amazed and you know the drill on how Souled Song works. I write my favorite parts of the lyrics with their meanings to me. Lyric video below, let's do this.




 "I stand amazed in Your presence,
There is nothing You cannot do,"


Dedun: I remember the time I thought I couldn't pass an exam. I played this song and when I heard "There's nothing you cannot do.." I went on my knees and proclaimed that part to God. I put everything in His hands and let Him know everything I need can only be given by Him. That exam was a miracle and I think I wrote about it in the previous souled song post. I excelled in that exam only because I submitted to God's presence and accepted His will concerning that exam. 

"I stand amazed in Your presence,
There is joy peace and hope."


Dedun: In His presence, there is definitely Joy, peace and hope. If you know me, you would know that for the past 4 months or so I've been a rejuvenated Dedun in Christ. I've been in God's presence consistently for a while now and I can tell you I've felt joy even when I was mourning a loss, I felt joy when I finished medical school. I felt peace when I heard what the devil was planning against me and I have hope for my future because it's in God's hands. You can't go wrong in His presence. 

"There's no one like You Jesus,
There's no one like You, in all the earth,
There's no one like You Jesus,
There's no one like You.


Dedun: You already know, there is no one like my Jesus and Savior. Search all the corners of the earth, above and underneath, nobody can be like Him. The name that can do miracles and make the blind see, that is how powerful His name is talk less of Him in His glory. 

You do mighty things,
You do glorious things,
You're a faithful God,
Awesome is Your name

Dedun: For all these things that you do Lord, I stand amazed in Your presence. For all the times you remained faithful in my unfaithfulness, I stand amazed.

Please listen to this song with your soul and it will bless you! If you have any awesome song you want me to listen to, please comment below. I need more great songs in my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer