Quest For Guest Writers

4:39:00 PM


For the first time in a long while, there won't be a guest post today. I didn't get the email from the person I asked to write today's post, really sorry for those waiting for it to be uploaded. Right now, I have no idea who to ask anymore. So if you'd like to write something for the blog, please send me a mail at dr.dedun @ gmail.com .  or just click on the support page to email me, Thank you.

_____
If you've not registered for my event, Power Lunch & Workshop coming up on the 1st of October in Debrecen, Hungary, don't worry there are a couple of seats left. You can register in the link below.



If you need more info about the event, you can check here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer