#10DBC: On SuperPowers

6:59:00 PM


It's Day 4 on This blog challenge and we are talking about Super Powers. Obviously, I'm no SuperWoman with a S tatted on my fat belly but I do have a skill I can perhaps tag a Super Power. Guess what it is. Yeah you probably guessed right, or not! LOL ! It's MultiTasking. Ah I can Multi-Task for Africa!

Have you met someone that is thinking of ideas while sleeping? I do o and that's me. Lmao I can even multi task while sleeping. Don't ask me how ahahah. Actually let me tell you how. You know how you wake up randomly during sleep time? Yup, that's when my brain starts thinking of what I have to get done. In short, prepping me for when I wake up or trying to tell me I've had enough sleep. Anyway that's not the purpose of this post.

How do I multitask? Especially in my case where I had books to study, cakes to bake, hair appointment booked and food to cook because belly needs to filled right? I wrote in details how I balance/multitask here. Multi-tasking is very doable if you can master the art of planning! Allocate time to everything, even the minute things. Planning gives you the solid structure you need to carry out the day's activities. See, people think I don't sleep well since I'm always busy. Let me tell you now that on average, I get eight hours of sleep, if not more. If I have 8am lectures, then maybe six but nothing less than six except on days I have a test or exam then it reduces to four hours.

Example of a day in my life if I have classes till late evening and businesses to attend to. Sometimes the classes are just weirdly spaced out that coming back home won't make sense except it's like four hours kind of gap

8am- max 6pm --  Classes

Get home at 6.30. Look for something to eat.

7.30pm - Make 2 clients hair and finish max 10.30pm. I can listen to educational youtube videos while making the hair. I will apologize for boring them out but they are also students and understand the struggle.  Sometimes, I even use the hairstyling time to relax or catch up on my series. You won't catch me watching a series randomly except I have absolutely nothing to do which is rarely. I do that during "break times" while studying or relaxing time while baking/making hair.

If no cake to bake, I will study for 4 hours/ till 2.30am. It works for me that way because I love studying at night. More over I can study in School in between classes if I want to.

If there's cake to bake, I will mix and put it in the oven, time it and go study. Killing two birds with a stone.

Sleep 3am max and wake up by 9am if my class is at 10am.

On days I have two or less classes, that's even perfect. I milk out the hours in the day by making sure at least 80% of my plans work out the way I wanted them to.

You can't just spend a day doing nothing aside from attending classes and claim you are tired. When you are old and grey, you can rest. You are stronger in your younger years and don't even think it gets easier because it doesn't. If you can train your body and mind to joggle things now, it will be so much easier for you as you get older.

So yeah, you can also get your multitasking super power game on by planning ahead of time!

Do I wish for any other Super Power? Heck yeah! Teleporting! ahahahah 

To find what your Super Power is, look for what you are good at. What I wrote above was just to tell you how to add Multi tasking to your list of Super Powers. Of course you can have more than one.
______
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer