#10DBC: Location Independence

10:16:00 PM



I can imagine a free life where location won't be a determining factor in my work life. Imagine been able to work from anywhere, thanks to the technology age, how "fun" that would be. Vacay + Work = perfect. Of course, it's not every time you are on vacay you would want to work.

I would love to be a traveling entrepreneur to be honest. Traveling to different places, meeting up with people that know me, having a pop up bake sale/restaurant, making up/hair for clients. That would be awesome plus opportunity to visit places I probably wouldn't have time for if I'm only in one location 24/7,365.

Even if I don't get to do all I've mentioned so far, I would love to be relatively free with my time and location. If you follow me, you already know I love traveling. If I find a "job" that permits me to be flexible with location e.g public health/doctors without borders, that would be great.

I would definitely be able to balance both travel and work out by correctly planning. I don't know how to be more detailed about this day 9 challenge topic but what I've written is my shot at it.

____
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 9

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer