Souled Song: Made A Way - Travis Greene

3:00:00 PM


When my friend told me to listen to this song about a month ago, I just said "oh okay" but I thank God I didn't dismiss it because the moment I listened to it, I knew it was a powerful prophesy that I could totally relate with. I even shared it twice on my facebook lol I thought I would get tired of listening to the song but I just go deeper and deeper into it. Anytime I play and actually pay attention while singing along, I feel the spirit move. I kid you not. I enter a spiritual mode of worship that actually bring tears to my eyes, that's how powerful this song is. I thought today that I should share with y'all not on my personal facebook, don't want you to miss this song. There's a video below with lyrics but I will highlight my fav parts with what they mean to me.





'...Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith..." 



My translation: If you need God to see you through a test, faith is of utmost importance. If you don't have faith, your miracle/ victory would not come forth. Grow your faith and believe that God will handle your difficult times for you. 

'And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that
You made a way'

My translation: Phil 4: 19 (My God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory) It doesn't matter if my wallet is empty, if I don't have food for today talk less of tomorrow, if I'm not getting enough clients, if my boss has not paid my due salary, I have faith strong enough to believe that God has everything under control. Everything I need has been supplied because He made a way where there was no way. I have no worry. 

'Now we're here
Looking back on where we come from
Because of you and nothing we've done
To deserve the love and mercy you've shown

But your grace was strong enough to pick us up'


My translation: If you compare my life a few months ago and now, you will see a huge positive difference. I'm amazed by how God's grace saved me the minute I decided to give everything to God. The level of God's grace and favor that have showed through in my life since he picked me up, have been undeserving. Sometimes when I converse with God, I ask him why me? What have I done to continually receive favor and mercy from you?

'You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles 
There is nothing that's impossible...'

My translation: These lines are the most powerful for me in this song. God will fight our battles. He will move every mountain standing in our way, every forces drawing us back from His glory are already defeated. Every chains linking us to failure, to barrenness, to no progress have been broken by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ. We are victorious because of God's love for us, nothing is impossible for Him to do. Our lives shall be filled with miraculous happenings that no matter how the devil wants to try, His power will shine through us. 

Through our faith and God's mercy and grace, He made a way (John 14:6 .. Jesus Christ is the way)

____
YAAYYYY!!!!  Just noticed this is my 100th post on the blog!! happy bunny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer