TMNS: Why Do Women Cheat?

1:57:00 PM


Lol yes women. I mean they say "men will always cheat" so there's no point trying to analyze that but I pray I don't experience that from my husband o if not... Don't let me open my behind here. So, does kissing someone else count as cheating? If yes, then I'm guilty and eligible to write this post, after all the blog is based on my experiences.  Feel free to judge but while you are at it, please read this post. I asked on my facebook why women cheat. I got just a few responses but I know some people that saw the post must've thought of answers but didn't write. I also got a response on twitter. Please follow me on those two platforms. Thanks. By the way this doesn't have anything to do with married women lol I can't write for that field. It's probably more complicated for them than us singletons. Here goes my reasons why women cheat...

  • Random/spontaneous act: They never experredit but it happened. Well, that was what happened to me sha. And after that time, it never happened again. Most women will feel guilty if it was unexpected and would take measures to avoid such situation. 
  • Lack of contentment: In most aspect of their life, they keep looking for that something that would wow them and can't seem to find it. Hence why they would deliberately hold on to the boyfriend but still look for someone that could fill the space the boyfriend hasn't filled. 
  • Have doubts that the relationship will work: They've probably already planned the breakup but while waiting for execution day, a fine potential bobo happened to cross their paths and boom! it happened. Please I can't explain the science thank you.
  • Long distance relationship: I'm an advocate for LDRs but sometimes it's draining. They say if you can't hold yourself, don't be in one. Women in LDRs probably cheated because they reached their breaking points and couldn't hold on any longer. 
  • That's their way of life: I mean, some women have chosen the cheating route for themselves. It doesn't matter if the bae is the perfect husband material, perfect won't stop their 'shine'.
  • Someone wrote "For money": Well yeah it happens and I also can't explain it. Life is tough and people make bad decisions. 
  • Attention seeking: It's not news that women love attention so the people they cheated with probably gave loads of that with extra gifts lol. May we not sell our soul.
---
Anyway lovely people, that's all I could write for this post. If you have more reasons, comment below. Please practice abstinence and if you can't, be safe. You are the only one responsible for your life. Before you cheat, think if you'd be happy if your partner does that to you too. And also break the relationship up if you are not happy in it. It's not a do or die affair abeg. There's no valid excuse to cheat, but if you've done so, forgive yourself and move on. Faithfulness won't kill you, practice it. 

Love,
Dedun

Slangs
Behind - yeah literally
Lol - used when the person isn't really laughing. 
Experredit -Expected it
Sha - Though
Bobo - Boyfriend
Bae - Boyfriend
Abeg - Please

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer