Blog's Schedule Info

10:10:00 PM


Hey guys, I would like to welcome my new readers and subscribers. I see you, thank you. This week I posted a survey, please fill it here if you haven't, thanks to everyone that has filled the survey. So far so good, the feedbacks have been amazing and I noticed 90% of the respondents had the same blog improvement suggestion which was to have a schedule for days I upload on the blog. I appreciate the suggestion and I would tell you why I never had a cut out schedule.

The reason is, I love the spontaneity of the blog. For readers that have been here since I got consistent with blogging, I usually have Guest Posts on Mondays, Pep Talk on Wednesdays, Story on Thursdays, Recipe on Fridays and I don't post on Sundays (except I miss a day during the week). Tuesdays and Saturdays are for random posts and I usually tag them with TMNS. However, the blog's unique visitors are growing and with that comes change so permit me to explain the different columns on the blog..

Pep Talk With Dedun: On PTWD, I choose a topic and discuss it for about 3-5 weeks on Wednesdays. So far, I have covered the Business in Uni series, Relationships in Uni Series, Education* and a few others that weren't series. With that said, the next PTWD series is on friendships.

The Mental Note Series : On TMNS, like the name suggests, I mostly talk about things in our heads that people don't like to talk about. Also on this page, I share food for thoughts, faith related topics and any experience I feel will help someone out there. Helping people is one of my objectives for this blog. TMNS can be posted anytime. It depends on what is in my head and sometimes, I have a post fully written and just can't wait for a scheduled time to share it. I still want to keep it spontaneous for the blog so I won't disappoint when I don't post on a day I promised to post. Normally like I said earlier, TMNS can be on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Guest Post: Here I feature fellow writers or any one I feel has something important to share with my readers. No topic is off limits. Sometimes, I don't have guest posts so it's updated when I have a guest and it's slotted for Mondays. 

Snap-Recipes: I post recipes recorded with Snapchat. Can be a requested recipe too. My friends following me on snapchat get to see the videos sometimes weeks before I post it on the blog. Be sure to follow me on Snap Chat (username: Sheaintu) Please don't laugh at my username lol, too late to change it. This column is for Fridays.

Stories: I write stories readers can follow every week till it ends. I just recently concluded Miss Random's Diary. It has 5 parts. You can take some time to read them. Still thinking of next story series. Stories are for Thursdays

Poems: This column depends on my creative process, if it decides to epp (help) my poem movement or nah. Can be any day of the week..

*Concerning the educational posts, please bear in mind that majority of my readers are in my residential country, Hungary, and the info I share on education are tailored to them.

To make it easier, I will create a widget on the side bar of the blog. Thanks for loving my blog. Please do like my page on facebook and subscribe so you don't miss a post, especially the random ones and oh yeah share with your friends!!

Lastly, if you need advice or just someone to vent to or pray with, please use the Support Page. I'm here for you.

Love,
Dedun




You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer