Miss Random's Diary: The Confrontation

2:54:00 PM



Hi diary. Mehn my body still hurts but better than before. I don't understand the kind of body Claudia has and she's not even big o. It felt like a big log of wood dropped on me. Anyway, that's not even the purpose of this entry. It's been a week since the meeting and you won't believe Sunday never checked up on me until this morning. He claimed work was hectic, na so. For the past week I've been trying to process the baby news but can't seem to wrap my head around it. So this morning when Sunday dropped by, I finally had the energy to confront him. You won't even believe what he said. 

Me: "hmn Sunday I'm actually surprised you dropped by today considering I told you what happened between Claudia and I last week. You always have one excuse to another. Anyway, whatsup?"

Sunday: "Babe what do you mean? That I lied? At least I called everyday. Should I divide myself?"

Me: "Wow should you divide yourself? What's with the attitude? Did you come here to add to Claudia's punches?"

Sunday: "There's no attitude. You started this. Can I enter the house or are we just gonna argue outside?"

Me: "Nah, let's go in. I even have something important to ask you."

Sunday: "What is it?"

Me: "After Claudia and I fought last week she mentioned something that shocked me. In plain words, she said you have a six months old daughter. Biko is that true or was she just fronting?"

Sunday: "Ermm errmm wait why would she tell you that?"

Me: "Please please Mr ermm ermm, true or false abeg?"

Sunday: "She didn't lie but honestly I was looking for the perfect time to tell you."

Me: "Wooow. Perfect time to tell me kwa? Baby mama or wife? Just tell me everything you need to tell me now."

Sunday: "Ex wife, we are in a divorce process. We separated when she was about 7 months gone."

Me: "I can't even stop saying wow. You mean to tell me you left your wife when she was almost due? Wow men!."

Sunday: "You won't understand. A lot happened. She caught me cheating and sent me out of the house"

Me: "Ah Sunday please when will these surprises stop popping out. So you're a serial cheater? I took the responsibility for been the reason you cheated on Claudia but I didn't know that you are playboy number 1."

Sunday: "But bbe I didn't tell you take me away from her though, so all this name calling ain't necessary."

Me: "Egbami, not even a show of remorse?"

Sunday: "I don't know what else you want me to say or do. If you want to stay with me, stay. If not, I understand."

Me: "My gad. Do you even love me? Cos right now the vibe is that you are indifferent about this situation."

Sunday: "My guy, I didn't sign up for this, you could've just asked over the phone. I have to go now. I'll call you later."

That's how he walked away and drove off. I'm still dumbfounded as I write this. What does this mean? Are we over? Does he really love me? I'm confused. He's still married to someone legally, he has a child, What do I do?  Let me go and think about my life. 

Yours In Randomness,
Miss Random



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer