Miss Random's Diary: The Conclusion

2:24:00 PM


Since the confrontation last week, Sunday and I have barely talked. The only time he called was to tell me he was coming to collect his glasses he left at my place. It was awkward. We both felt like strangers and he didn't even stay for up to five minutes. Now I'm just here acting miserable and asking if this is the end of the road for us. Maybe I shouldn't have called him out like that but what was I supposed to do? I can take a lot of rubbish from a guy but not secrets that should be in plain sight to me. I'm just filled with regrets like I don't know what came over me when I plotted out to snatch him from Claudia. I can imagine how she'll have the laugh of her life when she hears the news that we've broken up. To be honest, I don't know if there's any need to call Sunday to break up or maybe I should just keep quiet and let the failed relationship dwindle away.

I can't even believe that he's letting me go that easy after all the supposed 'I-love-you's" we've shared, the good moments. Kai Sunday o why are u doing this to me. Who sent me work now? I should have just let him stay with Claudia and remain a side chick. After all, side chicks get the most love. See me that already made wedding plans not knowing this guy is still married legally. That yellow and green combo won't work again. I didn't even enjoy this relationship well, he barely spoiled me with gifts like he did Claudia. What kind of juju did she use? Do you think we can still work out? Should I call him to apologize or to ask him if he wants us to break up?

After the 10th attempt, he finally picked. 

Me: "Hi Sunday, how are you?"

S: "Fine, thanks"

Me: "Are you sure? You sound dismissive"

S: "Yes, I'm busy"

Me: "So I should hang up?"

S: "If you want to"

Me: "Wow ok. Have we broken up?"

S: "Oh we haven't?"

Me: "Oga o so you are giving me this attitude just because I made the move to be with you? I don't even know what I saw in you in the first place"

S: "I will tell you what you saw. You saw that your friend was happy but jealousy and greed made you decide you wanted that too. You think it's that easy to get a man to leave his girlfriend for someone else? Ever wondered why I never bought you gifts like I did Claudia? It's cause I could see through your gold digging and back stabbing self. The only reason I let you break Claudia and I up was because she was too good for me and I knew I would hurt her more if I had stayed. What's a guy to do when a girl is making moves and putting herself on the plate as food? It's to play along but Susan, you played yourself. Have a good life and change your ways while at it. Off to take care of my child."

Hangs up

------
This is the end of this story series, Miss Random's Diary. If you followed the story from the first post till now, what are your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer