Support Team

9:14:00 PM

Thanks to everyone that has filled the survey so far. God bless. One of the suggestions was to have an easy interface for people to contact me. To take it up a notch, I decided I can't do it alone and I'm building my support team. Currently I have 

A Life coach
A Prayer & Fasting Friend, 
A Marriage & Relationship advisor and 
An Education & Career coach

These people have volunteered their time to encourage and support people that reach out. Remember that you are not an island and if you stretch your hands, we will reach out to you. Perhaps you just want someone to share an issue with someone, we will listen to you. Don't hesitate to contact us. You can bookmark the link. Looking forward to hearing from you and of course you can be anonymous, we don't need to know you to help you. Whatever info you share with us is 100% confidential.

You can click on the Support Page and fill the form.

If you'd like to join the team, please contact me too. Thank you.

We can only make the world better by helping others.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer