He Lost One

12:56:00 PM


He lost one
One for foe One for all
One with misplaced priorities
Chasing after pleasures and insecurities
Trying to hide the hurt
But digging the grave for the soul
1 feet, Cries
2 feet, Despise
3 feet, Unwise
4 feet, Compromise
5 feet, Tranquilize
6 feet, Vaporize
I sedated myself for too long
Ignoring my weakness and saying I'm strong
Losing the being and turning to vapor
Non-existent and deep in stupor.

I mixed with the clouds
Ascending, hearing bells aloud
Not in control of the soul
'Cause I sold it for gold
Souled out to the wrong one
Watching him build his army
While my life took a turn
They say it's turning point
But we became a joint
A unit.

But like the rejected first mouthful of gin
Spat on the ground in tradition
He spat me out
My soul was shielded
Tasted foul to him
As I continue to ascend
I can feel my soul blend
With the loud sound.
My head got crowned
My soul was singing Halleluyah
Complete revival on arrival
Welcomed by angels
Drawing close to the Ancient.
It is finished
What I lost has been replenished
I am with The One.
The One who owns my soul
The devil didn't want me to grow
But little did he know
That he just lost one
And he lost me the day I drew closer to The One.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer