Hello, Meet and Greet maybe?

3:33:00 PM


Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been absent from the blog since Saturday. It wasn't deliberate, had Internet issues on Saturday then Sunday,  church and before I could say Jack Robinson, I got home at 1am (attended my friend's bridal shower) and right now, I'm far away from my laptop. Had to download the app on my phone so I can put this up before the battery dies, yet another struggle. Trust me guys, the blog is always on my mind and I hate to disappoint you but like I always say, priorities. My blog is  one I'm passionate about but right now, I'd chose the other ones bringing money in hence why I'm sometimes absent.

I previously mentioned I'm in Nigeria. I will be in Nigeria for the next couple of months. I came home to sort a couple of things out and to see if I'm ready to move back. I'm currently in Lagos and just in case anyone of my lovely readers is seeing this and would like to meet me and be inspired, feel free to message me hello@drdedun.com to show your interest and after getting a few mails, I'd organise a meet and greet. I should mention I don't live in Lagos and I'm only here for a short while so please message quickly before the opportunity vanishes.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love you all
Dedun

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer