Miss Random's Diary: Call It What You Want

10:58:00 AM



So I met this guy the other day. Yes I'm a girl so I'm allowed to talk about guys. 
*****
Ok let's start again. I saw the guy first, appreciating God's creation from afar while on the beach with my best friend getting our VitaminD on check. He didn't have six packs but his face was very gorgeous and I was swoon. Our eyes locked while I was deep in thoughts and I swiftly disconnected the gaze when I got caught. Few minutes of gossip with my friend later, he walked towards us, I was secretly elated, proceeded to ask if he could sit with us and we permitted him. He got to introduce himself and all that jazz, exchanged pleasantries and compliments. Surprisingly, he turned to me and struck a conversation, see my shining teeth like one idiat. Ok I lied. Truth be told he really didn't care about me and actually ignored me, ouch!. He was so engrossed in chatting with my friend that I was non-existent to both of them. I just dey looku looku like zombie while pitching in one or two words at least for them to realise that I was around na
Anyway, they exchanged numbers with smiles sef. Mshew.. yeah obviously I was jealous. When he left, I sharply scolded my friend, how could she just ignore me like that knowing I scoped the guy first. Haba it was unfair. Jokingly, I asked her to give me his number, my babe tear face o, aah she no gree. Madam i was just joking. The way girls have become protective of fine guys' numbers ehn, they need miracles, you would think the numbers came with "for you only" warning.
One month later, my friend is now the "main chick" of the Mr gorgeous face. Well, that is in quote because I found out that he has a side chick. Infact I don't even want to know who is main and unmain. Wetin concern me? Abegi. As my babe, I for don tell am o but she too dey do oversabi. Every time, she's always talking about him. We can have a decent conversation without dropping his name. "He got me this, he got me that. I saw him today, I'm seeing him tomorrow." Please shut up walahi
I'm probably venting too much but we fine ones are busy looking for the Mr Single that'll take us off the market and this one here is busy flaunting her relationship in my face. Oh please!
*phone rings*
"Hey boo. How are you?"
"Oh thats great I'm fine too"
"I miss you so much. In fact I over miss you"
"Awww"
"Yes what's the problem?"
"This one you are sounding like this, wetin happen?"
"What do you mean by she broke up?"
"Oh sh*t. did you tell her it was me?"
"Wow. Why did you give her your damn phone?"
"Oh well, whatever. I guess we can finally be official then"
"What do you mean?  I really don't care. I liked you before she did so why would I care about her feelings? She didnt care about mine either"
"Please forget it, Ill call her now and tell her my mind. Don't worry about it"
"Yes i'm happy too. Been waiting for this for so long"

"Love you too. bye"
*drops phone*
So where was I? Never mind. I had to do what had to be done. I'm in love with him and she wasn't. She was just using him for his money and attention. Plus I believed him when he said he loves me and not her. Good thing is, I started writing this as a single girl, now I'm taken. What more can I ask for? And please don't judge me. 
Miss Random
                  
I wrote this piece 3 years ago and never completed the story on a random blog I started just to vent and write rubbish. It was called nextmissrandom but I've deleted it now lool smh Dedun.. Anyway, thought I'd repost here and follow through with the story. Will post every Thursday and let's call it Miss Random's Diary

xo
Dedun

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer