Miss Random's Diary: All Things Not Nice

11:37:00 AM



Today I was jejely watching a movie when my phone beeped. It was an alert from facebook. Yay new message.. But nay, it was nothing to rejoice about. Remember the babe I told you about? Yeah my supposed friend that her boyfriend left for me. Now that you know, read the message below:
"Aaah name mentioned, is this how life is? How could you of all people do this to me? I trusted you and you betrayed me. You for fear God o. If I did that to you, would you be happy? Then you now had the effontry to send me that message. I'm really disappointed in you I swear. Well, since you have him, I hope you get all the louis vuittons and louboutins that were meant for me since you this low life ass was so jealous you couldn't search outside my space for your gucci boyfriend. Sly being"
Mehn, I won't say the message caught me off guard, I expected it and being true to herself, it's only the designer gifts she will miss, just too materialistic and I'm sure bae saw through it. Wait o, come to think of it, how come he always got her gifts but in the four weeks we've been official I've not gotten anything? I'll let it slide, my birthday is almost here. Countdown, five days left and I'll be Twenty five. Maybe he'll propose. Arrgh don't go ahead of yourself girl. Sorry I was day dreaming for a sec there. Back to my friend turned foe, please help me judge o. This was the message I sent to her.

"Hi. I know you are not fine so I won't ask how you are. He told me you found out I am the side chick you've been throwing insults at all along. I won't say I'm sorry because we both know you didn't love him and I didn't see any point in you wasting his precious time while you get all the gifts and attention. We also know that you are not ready to be serious with any guy and I am, I will be twenty five soon and I want to get married. I want you to understand that I didn't do this to spite you but just to follow my heart and be with the one I fell in love with at first sight. Yes, I made the first move to get him but I bet he saw through you and decided I was a better choice. Obviously our friendship is done with and I wish you the best"

What do you think diary? I'm not expecting a response from you but I feel I did the right thing and that's all that matters. Abeg let me go and take care of my future husband, I will update you later. 

Yours In Randomness,
Miss Random

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer