Words from an Unspoken Voice

11:38:00 PM

Dear God,

Sure you are wondering,
Pondering on what it is
I want to write about.
Well, I'm certain
that You are aware
Of my pains and hurt.
Times when tears gush out.
Like water from an angry fountain.
Times when I searched North and South
For someone, just anyone, to listen to me.
All these while, I seemed to scream
At souls and bodies that were deaf to my calling.

Raped at seven.
Introduced to a strange world at eleven.
What more could a less-than-a-teenager
Go through to make that even.
My parents could not hear me and
It seemed the world was shut down around me.
I did not know at that time that
My source of comfort would have been
The bread of Heaven.
I remained a dough without leaven.

Age twelve, I threaded on the path of homosexuality.
It seemed right then because of the environment I was in.
I wasn't aware of how bad it was due to my inability
To get acquainted with You.
This went on for years until i finally met You at twenty.
The experience.
(Silence)
I can't describe it but I can testify
That You turned my in-capabilities and iniquities
To wondrous and great blessings.

That was when I realized that the masculinity
I created for myself in replacement of the femininity
You gave to me,
Was the reason behind my infirmity.
I was weak in You physically,spiritually.
I had made myself feeble, voluntarily.
I let Satan use me, willingly.
He tricked and deceived me into thinking what
I was doing, was right.
But now all that has changed.
Living testimony that God does give people turning points.
The only thing is,
One can decide to accept it or not.

Twenty Eight now.
Living a good life
With God, husband and kids.
All I did was tell a story untold.
A story from an unspoken voice.

Moral of story:
Don't be deceived. Satan can use anyone of any age for his works.
God's the key.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer