Souled Song: Thank You For Being God - Travis Greene

11:04:00 AM


I remember when I came across the amazing artist, Travis Greene, I was blown away by the depth of the song I heard, Made A Way - Travis Greene that I had to download his album. I've been glued to that album ever since and is definitely a top one in my playlist. Today, I will be sharing another amazing song by him, Thank you for being God. It's a pretty simple song with repetitive lyrics but the message is that we thank God for His mighty unchangeable ways. 



"You're too big for errors
You're too wise for mistakes
You are a mighty God
Perfect in all your ways.
You were here before my first breath,
And you'll be here when nothing else is left.
You are a mighty God
Forever and always"


Dedun: It's just good to remind ourselves that God is not human that makes mistakes or false promises. Whatever plan He has for us are true and the best, perfect in His ways so we can be like Him. Even when we fall short, He will still be where we left Him. 

"You loved me in spite of my flaws
You hold me close in the midst of it all
A present help when I am in need
I'm grateful that You won't give up on me.

You love me when no one else would
You kept me when no one else could
Thank you for being God"



Dedun: In the storm and in our down times, God is always closer than we might think. It's easy to blame Him for our misfortune because we do not understand His ways and plans for our lives. We ask Him, "was this really your plan? For me to be sad/go through this unending pain?" but in these moments of wrong questioning and mind full of doubt, God will always remain God and He will always be there to help us and see us through the storm. When everyone seems to be against you, God is always for you. Remember that and always thank Him for sticking by you. He's always worthy and we should be grateful. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer