Souled Song: In Your Presence - Jesus Culture

10:23:00 PM

This afternoon I was in need of worship songs, my spirit man was a bit down and I needed something to uplift me. I've been home all day and could have posted this ages ago but aside from not knowing the song to write about, I just was not in the mood. I was supposed to be at the last day of a conference, ELC, but I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Anyway, so I remembered this song, it was my go to song back in June when I started the marathon to get closer to God. Then I got to watch Jesus Culture live and they performed this song, it sealed it for me that the content is more than meet the ears/eyes. I hope it blesses you like it should. Enjoy 




"...With our hearts surrendered here
Come and breathe on us and change the atmosphere"


Dedun: To fully enjoy this song, your hearts have to be surrendered to receive the holy atmosphere the spirit of God brings. 

"In Your presence 
Mountains sink into the ocean
And we stand amazed.
In Your glory 
Chains and prison doors are broken
Where Your freedom reigns
In Your presence"

Dedun: When the spirit takes over, we will experience unspoken miracles and favor. The power of His presence is incomparable to the ways of the world. Mountains will sink, people in high places will fall, prisoners will be set free and the children of His kingdom will operate freely, against the orders of the world. 

"In the whisper, I can hear 
that You love me and there's nothing left to fear 
No greater love is found within 
all heaven and earth, heaven and earth"

Dedun: I mentioned how I was down today.. as I was about to sulk in all that negative feeling, I decided to have a conversation with the Holy spirit. He reassured me of the love He has for me and I have absolutely nothing fear and should take that leap I've been dreading. I kid you not, the next minute, Airtel sent me a text with a quote "you don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there" and the first thing that came to my mind was, "fear will drown you Dunmola". Even when the chaos of life is loud, God's presence can whisper so loudly it will drown the chaos in our life. You will never know how great God's love is until you get close to Him. I will like to use this moment to let you know that only God will love you when no one else will so why not get close to Him from today onwards? Don't waste time thinking about it. Take that leap, make that sacrifice. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer