What's next?

1:17:00 AM

He said,

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you have cancer.
Stage III ovarian cancer"
Chemotherapy next?
Yes that should be the answer
Thought that was the end of me.
Will I finally be free?
Or helped and caged
Once again?
Trapped by the bonds
Holding me down
Even when I try to abscond
With this disease
It won't let me drown
But yet it freezes me
It seized me for a while
Then returned me when it was done
The painful effects of chemotherapy.



So I said,
"Well, Doctor it's like this
Prayer's next.
Your treatment is making it worse.
It's making it more complex,
Complicated"
I got on my knees


And cried
Till I got satisfied.
Till I was at ease
And sure that my Father heard me.
Because He said to me
"My daughter,
Your worries are over.
Your agonies and pains have been paid over" 
What more need I say?
I believe Him
Him who made me,
Who has the power to take me
He's got the key.
The door's been opened 
Now I'm free
I raise my hands in praise to Jehovah

I went back to the Dr.
Not in response to doubts.
I got through with examinations.
He came to me afterwards and said.
"Ma'am I'm happy to tell you that your cancer's gone.
Unbelievable but they are truly gone"
I replied,
"What don't you believe? That the God I serve can perform miracles?
Cancer is a minor thing for Him
So Dr, best believe
That my God heals.
And that's exactly what He's done for me
And I do hope that someday you find it believable.
So that when another patient asks you 'What's next?'
After failed attempts with Science&Tech,
You can reply with.
'Prayer's next'"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer