TMNS: SECRETS

1:51:00 PM



 I have always been one that had pride in not having secrets. There's always someone that knows, always, and most times, not family. Now that brings me to this post.

 2014 has been a very weird year... If i could call it my best to nothing year, I would. but one thing stood out for me, secrets. No No, I still don't have secrets because well, like I said earlier, somebody knows. I know I'm not making much sense now but trust me, that moment is coming and if it never comes to you, then this post wasn't for you.

We all know the definition of 'secret' so I won't waste more time in trying to explain but did you know that,

1. Secrets are devilish?

2. Secrets separate you from God?

3. A Secret is the best pathway for the devil to enter your life and never leave?

4. A Secret is the best way to constant temptation?

There are a ton fold of other things you probably didn't know about secrets but these are the 4 things I'm interested in talking about today.


Yes secrets are devilish!!! Secrets eat you up. My goodness. They really do. Example.. You were raped but decided not to share with anyone.. do u know how life ruining that secret is going to be? But if you share with just one person, a physical being, do you know how liberating that would feel? that letting go feeling is the devil you are letting go. He will have no holding place in your secret anymore, why? because the secret is out!!! I hope I'm being understood.

Secrets separate you from God. I know this.. I really do! I harbored a secret for a very long time and I was mad at God that he made it happen to me (the secret I mean) but one thing I realized, I shared the secret with not one, but many other people including a pastor and I "forgave" God because the people I shared it with explained to me why I should not be mad at God, why instead, I should always open up everything to him, everything. Ever since then, if for any reason something happens to me and could potentially become a secret, I share it with God first!! That way I see Him as a helper and not a doer of the bad thing Im going through. U get? I really hope you do.

Best pathway for the devil: exactly as I've explained above. The devil will say all types of nonsense to your soul.. a whole shit load of nonsense. And because he knows you would not share this secret with anyone, he fights you with it, tempts u with it (point 4), make you think keeping a secret is the best way to live. He convinces you that the secret is the worst thing to ever happen to you and you can't let it go.. u know why?  because the minute you let it go, he ceases to exist in that part of you.

Temptation galore!! yes the devil will tempt you with this secret and you know what? You will always fall!! because you know nobody knows so if you fall, nobody will know still! and you will keep falling into that hole, always and each time, deeper!

I really do hope this message was passed. All was written from experience.. and for me, I'm writing this series as a way of liberating myself from stronghold of unseen powers, for real! If you do feel I've written something you don't agree with, feel free to write it in the comments of this post and subsequent post in the series.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer