Identity

10:45:00 PM

I kept thinking I could do it on my own
No need for no man, god, idol
I don't care about all that.
I've been successful without them
Call me Miss independent.
I've been built to be alone
Call me Miss forever alone
I aint got time for heart breaks
Living my life
So when he came to start preaching about something I don't know
I found that strange, absurd.
Does he know who I am?
Was?
Who is God?
Who is He?
Came to give me life huh?
But I had life without Him.
I don't get it.
Ok long story
Fast forward
I understood who the Father is. Has been.
Now how do I find myself?
How do I find myself in Him?
Without considering my earthly worth
My hard work.
What if I lose them all?
Will that be the end of me?
But I choose to see it this way.
It'll be the end of me in the world
In material things.
In making myself a god.
And start a new me
In the father.
My Father.
He chose me
And truly gave me life.
So what is your identity?
Who do you identify with?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer