My Life,Lust and Vanity

9:58:00 PM

Hello beloved Readers, I Hope you've made that plan now...If you haven't please do so NOW. Its very important and I don't want you to forget.

Today's post was recited in Church by me a while back and as usual, I forgot to post it here. Was looking through my Journal a few minutes ago and found it. I hope it ministers to someone. Just One person and it's destiny is fulfilled. Enjoy.

*****
I know what you are doing
Undressing him
Trying to see through the opaque nine packs
Yes that's the fact
Stripping down his clothes
In exchange for your soul.
After satisfying your hunger and thirst
You are full of dirt and cursed.
Snap back into reality
And listen to me.


You still lack good morals
And this will cause quarrels
Between you and the Lord
You see that hot bod
Aint your God.
You've misplaced your identity
You've replaced spiritual things
With worldy beliefs.

You've made lust your master
Celebrating and edifying a disaster.
Fornication is your servant
Always sending it on errands
When you wish, on and off.
You say you have a urge.
You care not about your body
You carry lust on your head like a hoodie.

Don't get me wrong
It's not lust to have a strong
Sexual desire
But to satisfy that urge
Outside the security of marriage
Is lust and that's a sin.
No this aint a myth.

Refer to Ephesians 2
You would see
That God in His infinite mercy
Has saved us from lustful sins
So who are you
To revert to your old nature
And throw away a bright future?

Stop being vain
Acts of narccism won't win
For God would condone no vanity
Cos His son has given you life till infinty

So here we go,
I've laid bare my soul
I hope i'fe conveyed the message
Cos I know I'm not the only one with the bondage
I pray that voice speaks to you too..
That is the story
Of My life,Lust and Vanity.

*****

End.
I for one loves feedbacks. Either good or bad, feel free to comment. That way, i'll know my blog views aren't from aliens that mistakenly clicked on my blog.
Thanks for reading.


Xo
KD

You Might Also Like

2 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer