Simply Redeemed

12:18:00 AM


I am a Christian 
Do you know what that means?
It means I'm far from perfect 
Simply redeemed
Bought with a purpose, 
Purchased by love
It's not a form of religion, 
It's a gift from above
I am not perfect, 
I have been redeemed.

I am a believer
Do you know what that means?
That means I've pledged my life 
Given everything
I never knew that this was meant to be 
I am not perfect
But I have been redeemed, redeemed

While I was yet in my transgressions 
Somebody paid the price for me
I offered up my life to Him 
And now I say again I am not perfect 
But I have been redeemed

I am your brother 
Let me show you the way 
We'll walk this road together 
Take it day by day
Somehow I know we'll make this journey's end 
Make no mistake about it 
You have been redeemed, redeemed 

While you were yet in your transgressions 
Somebody paid to set you free
So offer up your live to Him, 
Accept His love and we'll begin To walk together
For we have been redeemed, redeemed 

And we will wear these chains no more 
As these walls come crashing to the floor 
And then some day He'll come again 
And we will find our rest in Him! 
Then we'll be perfect, we will be perfect
We will be perfect We will be perfect 
Oh, yes we will Simply Redeemed


NB: I edited some parts.
Link to the song here: Simply Redeemed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer