What Are You Grateful For (part 2)

5:18:00 PM

Hello everyone. Merry Christmas in arrears and happy new year in advance.  I can't apologize enough for slacking in the writing aspect of my life. I actually had articles penned down in my note but i just didn't have the time to type it all and publish it on the blog. I hope my apology does get accepted.

******
To today's post.

Yaaaaayyy 2012 is almost over!!! So excited. Seems like yesterday when i wrote the part 1 of this post.. Link below
What Are You Grateful For

Once again, I have a looooooot of things to be grateful for. Wow this has been my best year I must say. Oh 2012. The Joy.

******
First of all, I am grateful for life. I wouldnt be here today,blogging, if my Father hadn't kept me. I'm too grateful.

**
I'm grateful for family. I didnt have any cause to get any bad news from home this year. It wasn't a smooth ride with the fam this year but i'm glad we all are standing as one.


**
I'm grateful for friends that I can call family. Busayo, Kemi, Nguper, Jolaade, Aaron, Jumoke, Bukky.God bless you all for me.

**
I'm grateful for School. Kaii this year has been strenous walahi. Exams especially. I can't even explain it. I'm just thankful that even with everything, i came out of them successful.

**
I'm grateful for the new blessing (or you may call it talent)that I discovered this year. Trust me I had to work my butt off to make it a reality. Joggling business with school requires commitment and determination. Oh i didnt mention the talent. Lool sorry. It is baking. Truth be told when i realized i could bake, I never thought it would end in a business. I just felt it was something i would need for my future family. But mehn how i've been blessed financially with this talent is beyond my imagination. Lord i'm grateful.

**
I'm grateful for all the testimonies He gave me. I can't mention them all but you see my heart Lord.

Anyways, ultimately, i'm mooooorrreeee than thankful. I trust You.

****
In your own words, what are you grateful for? Let Him know before 2013.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. All I saw was 'for my man'. Lool
    I'm grateful for family, friends and my men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaaaaooo kemi u will not kill somebody.... ur men??? Issokay

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Dunmola, hope 2013 is even more fulfilling!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer