Sanitation

12:04:00 AM


*Choking*

Woah. The dust in this place is RI-DICULOUS!! Almost 3months since I blogged. :(
Hello Readers. I'm sorta back to blogging. yay yay! It's still "sorta" coz I can appear and disappear anytime. How's everyone been doing? As for me, I've been up and down!. Last session's exam period, summer, hospital practice, new session. yes yes, everything's going on a pace I can't follow. Well, I'm trying. I've just got a lot going for me and it's been a total blessing. I know I'm strong enough to handle "anything", almost.

Few hours ago, I randomly stumbled on "Isaac Carree" on Youtube during my study session. I must admit, the song I stumbled on was H-amazing!!!!  Here's the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUpre3j2ZU&feature=related

Meanwhile, I shuffled through his other songs and behold, I found one with very powerful lyrics. I'm gonna post the lyrics up and the link to the song in my next post. That's actually the reason I decided to blog today. *covers face*

Alright loves, I'm done with this post. Hope to resume my blogging duties full time soon.


*Cash y'all layra*
xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer