Deepest of Dreams

8:30:00 PM

"I know you inside and out.
You are not cold
You are not hot
Far better to be either cold or hot
You are stale, You are stagnant
You make me want to vomit
You brag, "I'm rich, I've got it made; I need nothing from anyone"
Oblivious that in fact
You are a pitiful blind beggar
Threadbare and homeless
You are shameless
And yet proud of it.

You claim you love me
Yet at times
You are embarrassed to admit it.
That love is bipolar
North signifying how high and devoted the love can attain.
South signifying how you can swim, calmly
In the ocean of your profane ways.
Surprisingly, not so,
You know how to balance both at the equator.



You portray the good part of you
But you know I see beyond all that
I see very well, that bad part
Silently eating you up
Digging deep
Through your veins and arteries
And that you cherish most, your brain.
Little do you know
That someday, very soon
It'll finish you off completely
Leaving your remains, if any
In the world you cherished so much
The world you chose to worship
Instead of me, the One who's always loved you
More than the world did.

Oh wait, the world never loved you.
Surprised? Sad?
Are you just knowing?
I bet you, the remains left with them
Shall be devoured on with no pity
And the only thing that'll be left
Will be a tiny plaque
With your name on it
And of-course, the usual "Rest in Peace"
And if they are nice enough,
They could write "Gone too soon"
I forgot to mention
The riches you bragged about
Are no longer yours.
Your soul doesn't need it
Your friends and relatives
Are battling for the left overs.
Are you angry?
Don't be my darling.

I have more to tell you
The degree you were too determined to have
That job, that dream office.
Guess what?
Someone else is gonna sit on that chair
Have that same office of yours.
The world's gonna move on
They'll cry and moan initially
But once the news of your death becomes stale,
Their wounds will heal.
But as for you,
Who despised me secretly,
Will perish in hell and agonize eternally.

I've always told you
That the ways of the world are wicked
They pretended and showed you fake love.
They told you I wasn't needed
And you sweetly believed them.
You clearly can see how it all ended.

Now wake up!
I've told you enough already.
Repent now before your life plays out that way.
Read my word, meditate on it
Get to know me.
For you shall find comfort and true happiness in it.
But I warn you, do this as fast as you can.
For I shall be coming soon.
Get your acts together
And get them right, this time.
That is all I have to say to you.
Why are you still sleeping anyway?
I said wake up!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer