12 days later...

1:13:00 AM

Hello Readers,
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy NEW YEAR. You probably are wondering why I wrote 'happy' 12 times, that's if you counted . I wrote it 12times because I'm 12 days late in telling you guys that. LOL. Yeah I know I should have done this earlier but you guys have to pardon me. I'm sorry!! Uni won't kill me. Seriously, it won't coz it can't! It's exam period over here so that explains my absence. Lemme spill it.. I have a new article "cooking" . I probably sound ridiculous now. ahaha jokes.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say. It's been a roller-coaster new year! Yes already! sigh. But still, I'm everly grateful for God's mercies. He's with me, always and of-course with you too. Believe it! Really can't wait to finish my exams! Wanna concentrate fully on my blog. That feeling of having no books to worry about. Excited already!

Okay I think I'm done here. Till I blog again, stay blessed and of-course keep popping into my blog. :)

xo
KD!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer