F.I.X.E.D

6:45:00 PM

Here I am on one knee with a ruby ring in hand about to propose to the wonderful woman right in-front of me. I never thought i'll get to this point and getting to the point is making me shiver. Will she say yes or no?

[PAUSE]

Hi, I'm Ken; 35, 6ft3", handsome with the appropriate body build for that height. Well,call me vain but permit the male specie to be proud of what they have too.

Back in my youthful days, I used to be every girl's man, I had quite a number of girlfriends I actually wish I never had but then I'm glad I did because they gave me the experience every man needs in his lifetime.

After having a couple of girlfriends, I realized they weren't as serious about the relationship as I was. Majority of them were after my money. That is best possible way of summarizing my previous relationships until Pam came my way. Her luscious body, pretty face with turquoise blue eyes and sumptuous lips drove me crazy at first sight. We met at a bar. She was with a guy but after spending a couple of hours, I cornered her as she was leaving the female lavatory and gave her my business card.

I wasn't so sure she was gonna call but after 2 weeks, I was taken aback to hear her sweet voice over the phone. After numerous lovely dates, she became my girlfriend. Oh how happy I was when she said that resounding yes.!

Six months into the relationship, Pam's father, a Congressman, passed away and woes befell Pam and her family and the media people weren't helping. It was a very sad time because it affected our relationship. This tragedy really ate into us as a couple that after a year since her father died, we broke up. I was devastated. I thought she would be my wife. I had plans for the future. The plans that never came true.

The next two years of my life were outrageous. I was reduced to a low-life party animal with no regards for life and the girls I dated used my riches for their pleasure. Sooner than later, I realized i had gone bankrupt. I had squandered my late father's riches all because I was heartbroken.

After I realized I had gone bankrupt, I decided it was time to get things straight with my life and move forward. In my bid to sort out my bankruptcy was when I met Stacy,an accountant. She was in charge of my case and because of this I saw her often.

Her charisma and intelligent way of talking were what made me fall in love with her but there was a problem! She was engaged to be married to a well known business man and philanthropist in six months. This still didn't stop they way I felt about her.

Two months to her wedding, the media released pictures of her supposed husband-to-be with his wife! Oh yea apparently he was married. Till now I'm still wondering how she didn't know that he was married but according to him,he said they were planning their divorce. Lies I'm sure. At the end of the day,she called off the wedding. Who wouldn't?

I was so happy that my chance to finally tell her how I felt had come. Of course I took things slow because I wanted her to heal from the hurt and pains her ex-fiance caused her.

After a year, I managed to get back on my feet and all my debts got paid. By this time, Stacy and I had become very good friends and I can bet by that time she must have realized how deep head-over-heels I was for her.

I asked her out on her birthday and the overwhelming surprise of it all couldn't stop her from saying yes. It's been a lovely relationship for five years. Her birthday this year was what brought us to Bora Bora. I decided to use the opportunity to propose to this lovely woman I call my baby, my everything.

[PLAY]

Now that brings us back to now! The beautiful moment where a live band's playing a very sultry music in the background, my woman's all beautiful from head to toe in her green sequinned dress. Wow, speechless and proud that she's mine. Yeah she's mine because she said YES! (I knew it,lol) Looking forward to a lifetime of wonderful times and cherish-able moments with my wife-to-be.....

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. d ball gown just had to be green!kmt...peach wudda been d oda option sha!
    1daful write-up...*thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story and it was a nice surprise that they weren't black.Oh u might want to edit the description of the dress to read green sequinned dress.Other than that.bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kemi,loool d green was just a coincidence jorh..thanks
    @serendipity oooops ma bad...wld change it asap....thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer