LOOK THROUGH THE OPAQUE GLASS

11:55:00 PM

It was an experience.
Still don't know what to call it.
While looking back,
I had the good and the bad.
It was through a social media.
That was how i met him.
It was like a release from a break.
The taste of freedom,how sweet!

I was finally happy to like someone.
He was charming in his own way.
He was less of the person
I would ever had considered dating.

All hail and glory,
I still fell into the little hole I never saw.
The fall was not painful,
It was indeed joyful.
It was a source of rebound.

It seemed too perfect
But I was happy it seemed so.
He did not classify as the Christian
I would have loved but that did not bother me.
The other me was still going strong spiritually
Until the day you have being expecting to read arrived.

I lost touch.
From minutes to hours,
Hours turned to days.
I still continued in my pursuit for "happiness"

Days turned to weeks,
I was still glad i had faith.
Weeks turned to months,
And the faith I had left started to diminish.
I began to doubt myself.

On the other hand,
We grew surprisingly stronger.
My friends could not believe it.
They wanted to know if it was still me,
And of-course I told them I'm still me.
I knew they did not believe
But I believed in LOVE.
Pardon,did i just mention love?
Sigh..Guess i did.

I still believe but opinions differ,
Beliefs change,so do feelings.
The feeling was so strong
Even if I made up my mind to put an end
I couldn't
I remembered why I liked him in the first place
I remembered why I chose him
I remembered d lovely memories
Which are to be cherished.
But now that I have me back,
Those memories are nothing to cherish.
In-fact,remembering them is sorrowful.
It's like remembering a dead friend!

Oh and so that day arrived,
I had out-done myself.
Got the happiness I was looking for.
The mistake I never thought I would make,
Was the one staring at me in the eyes.

Upon realization,
I began to cry.
I cried my eyes out to the only LOVE
I ever had and still have.
I begged for forgiveness.
He dearly answered
Even when I thought
He would not.
And then i remembered
I challenged myself in my thoughts
I failed woefully thinking it was easy
To stand in Christ(the best love you can have)
Because of the love He's shown me so far.

Now where is the guy that took me away
From my known Love?
He's no where to be found
But I know he is in the world.
And he will always be.
All you have to do is avoid him.
Flee when you see him
Because he does not wish you good.
Is he in you already?
What is that guilty-conscience-yielding thing you are doing?
That thing is a demon.
It will destroy you..
Cast it out right now.

All in all,
I really wish
I had looked through the opaque glass.
It seemed impossible back then
But with the help of LOVE(God),
I say right now,
IT IS POSSIBLE!

Look before you leap.
God bless.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer