Happy New Year 2015!!

5:19:00 PM

Hey lovelies... hmnn so I have had 2 posts in draft and they followed me into the new year. I didn't have internet to blog over the holidays but I'm back to the land of good internet and I really do hope, amidst exams that I complete both posts and publish them asap.

For the past 2 New year eves, I haven't written my usual "what i'm grateful for" for the year. I feel bad about it because this goes deeper than I can write but I have chosen to do something else instead.

THE POSITIVE JAR. Tweeted about it yesterday and it's really simple. Throughout the year, pay attention to the good things/blessings/miracles/testimonies that happen to you and write them down as they happen. Don't wait till the next day if not you would forget. On Dec 31st, Open your jar and read the notes. You would realize the wondrous things He has done in your life. No matter how minute the blessing might be, trust me it will make you smile and thank God at the end of the year.

Anyway that's all this post is about. Happy new year once again and I wish everyone reading a blessed and testimony filled year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You know I'd love to hear from you. Please comment. Mwah

Footer